Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day

My big mothers day present was going with a group of friends scrapbooking for two days (Fri&Sat). We pooled money and rented a vacation house and potlucked our meals. I got a ton of pages done and had fun talking with friends (mostly about our kids). I was reminded repeatedly of what a wonderful husband I have when all the other girls were calling home kid instructions to their cluless husbands. I knew that I didn't have to worry (or call) because Don is Mr. Mom! He usually gets much more done at home than I do when I am home with the kids and I even came home to a clean house. Woo-hoo! This is an example of one of the layouts I did. I think I completed 13 layouts that weekend! I should be scrapbooked out but all I can think about is "when can I have another weekend?" :0) This weekend, Don is taking the boys to the Father and Sons campout. More girl time at home!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polka Dots